2010年9月10日星期五

Stranded in the spring of juvenile blue white

Hesitation, I do not know a person so easily tempted is not funny, but I found a very stupid reason to add you.
I said your name with the same name as my former classmates.
You are surprised, and always refused to believe. Speech is not for me then.
Since then I have stared at your avatar all day, looking forward to beat even once.

Part.3 warm.
I first saw you at the basketball court.
You wore a white jersey and easily cast a hollow pointers.

I am a man stood quietly, watching the sun's white youth running look.
Banging noise in the basketball floor, the heart seems to skip missed a beat, a girl feeling a shadow in your pours out of.
I know. For you, I am somewhat obsessed.

If you must give the reason, then I will answer as reassuring smile.
That day I clearly see that day the sun has peace of mind you smile.
Original photographs of cold, and arrogant of you had also so warm.

Part.4 call.
Legend Hades Hades fell in love with the beautiful old wizard Manxi, Pluto's wife Peisefenni very jealous.
In order to Hades forget Manxi, Peisefenni her into a humble grass, long abused, and being trampled in the street.
But the inner strength to become good Manxi grass, her body but has a very comfortable cool an enchanting fragrance, the more twisted by the rack stampede was more intense.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论